Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Printable Princesses to Color and Admire

Four more princess coloring pages are here.

First, here is another queen (or princess?) of the night.



A very whimsical lady ready for a masquerade. I think this gown is made of very light fabrick, so translucent type markers would do best. Or silver type crayons for sparkles:



A princess and a dog. This is a very noble looking Dalmatian. And I love the maple leaves in her hand. Great alternative to a flower bouquet in the fall.



And this is a simple princess picture for younger girls. Gorgeous beading in her hair.



The cool thing about coloring pages is the free run of imagination they inspire. I love the ones where princesses are displayed on their own, and the girl can draw in any background she wants. Castles, parks, rivers, stars… I used to love to draw elaborate frames. That was my thing, I guess. A friend of mine was very good at castles, but I never quite mastered the task. My castles always looked like the tower of Pisa – ready to topple any second. Though, I must admit, the frames on the windows where quite a work of art.

Anyways, that’s enough for today. I will post more free printable princesses to color tomorrow.

See yah later.

No comments: